Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Wooded Winter Walk
Wooded Winter Walk!
Ha! I crack myself up. Now if I was truly a poet, I'd write you a lovely poem to go along with my alliteration, but alas. I'll just let the pictures do the talking.
We did a re-create on this picture from September:
Amazing what just 3 1/2 months can do.
Fall is my favorite season, but it was fun to go back and see the same place changed by the cold. It was less colorful and more cold, and yet it was still beautiful.
I loved all the red branches we could find.
I thought the branches were so red, then we saw these pretty little berries, and they were vibrant red. So pretty next to the dark purple-brown of the branches and creamy wheat of the grasses.
Pleasant walk. And no one back-ward somersaulted into the creek this time. That is a definite improvement to the last time we were here taking our family pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the third from the bottom is REALLy nice!
Post a Comment