Monday, October 3, 2011
Fishing with Papa
Papa Mayo took us fishing last week and we had a lot of fun--not much "fishing" happened, but the kids had a great time.
This is one of my new favorite pictures of Ashtyn. I find myself just staring at it.... Such a sweet thing.
The place we went was really pretty--it was a little stocked kids pond in between IF and Shelley and the fall leaves were on.
These pictures of Corinne walking down the road are priceless. ;)
And then the kids went swimming! Corinne was so funny and kept pointing to the water and then to herself and saying "baby" (she calls herself "baby" right now--I kind of think its because she is small. She calls everything that is little "baby" and gets quite the kick out of it). Then she'd make her fish noise (she clacks her tongue--go figure). I'd ask her, "are you swimming with the fish?" and she'd wrinkle up her nose and fake laugh like she knew that this was where the fish were supposed to be and that swimming with them was silly. :)
My other new favorite picture of Ashtyn. :)
Getting good pictures of her has been more difficult lately--she's taken to making goofy faces for the camera. :) Or trying to smile, which isn't working out so well for her.
That's all for now. Now I need to edit pictures of our pumpkin patch trip and our pumpkin party--you can look forward to those soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel your pain with the picture taking. I have such a hard time getting Ada to make any face that doesn't end up looking like she's in pain. I get the most success when I tell her to put on her pleasant princess face.
Post a Comment