Sunday, September 19, 2010

Scenic Route

We took a little trip to Idaho this past weekend, and I truly think that it has to be one of the most diverse, beautiful routes in America. So many different landscapes. Of course, the first part of the trip was pretty much just sagebrush and I didn't take pictures of that, but I pulled out the camera a little before we reached Dubois. Most of the pictures are taken from inside of the car, so they aren't the best quality, but as you can see, it is a beautiful drive!

Come visit us sometime and see for yourself. :)

Next, I'll post pictures of our stay in IF--we had a really nice time. Until then....

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Umm...you were in Idaho Falls? And you're aware that I live in Pocatello now, correct?

Jaime said...

I know, I know. We were just there for a quickie trip. We can hardly squeeze both families in as it is.... We hope to make it home for an extended stay someday soon. Were you aware that next school year I will be living in Idaho Falls? :)