Come visit and you can see for yourself how nice this Ayer's Natural Bridge is.....
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Ayer's Natural Bridge
What a wonderful little spot we discovered this Labor Day. Ayer's Natural Bridge is about 45 min from our home and a great day trip. I took lots of pictures to share. :)
Evidently, this is one of only three natural bridges in the U.S. that has water flowing under it. Cool.
We were all quite cold, and yet Ahtyn still played in the water for a long time. Leaf boats.
We picked a picnic lunch to eat at one of the many picnic spots (all equiped with bbqs). There's even camping there. (Corinne isn't really eating this--just munching). .JPG)
Come visit and you can see for yourself how nice this Ayer's Natural Bridge is.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This place is gorgeous!
That looks awesome! Glad you are enjoying new scenery and having fun. I wish I had some fun stuff like that around here. :)
Post a Comment