Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A little holiday cheer from Ashtyn

Ashtyn surprised us (again) today by singing Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer--all of it. Here's some of it on video. :)

This short video is pretty cute. Ashtyn doesn't like it when we smile at her when she is singing (????). A very tall order in my opinion....

6 comments:

carol said...

If you can listen to that sweet little voice and not smile you get a prize. I couldn't do it! Makes me smile and I am 1200 miles away.

Lara Zierke said...

That is really quite impressive. I love how frustrated she looks as she wracks her brain to find the words. :)

Megan Conrad said...

That was absolutley adorable.

Christia said...

We really enjoyed that :) (Julian and Gabe especially!)

Jennifer Nielson said...

If she got any cuter... What a doll! Merry Christmas Ashtyn!

shelley said...

That was so cute, I loved it and played it over and over. How much fun and how smart is that.