Tyler's sister Lisa is getting married over Christmas break, and I'm the "truffle queen." In other words, we've been making truffles around here to work the kinks out. Oh darn. All that taste-testing SOMEONE needs to do....
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Don't you wish you were invited...
...to the wedding these will be served at?
.JPG)
Tyler's sister Lisa is getting married over Christmas break, and I'm the "truffle queen." In other words, we've been making truffles around here to work the kinks out. Oh darn. All that taste-testing SOMEONE needs to do....
Tyler's sister Lisa is getting married over Christmas break, and I'm the "truffle queen." In other words, we've been making truffles around here to work the kinks out. Oh darn. All that taste-testing SOMEONE needs to do....
Tyler's other sister Emily is, of course, my chief assistant (which, since she'd actually made truffles before, it's more the other way around--me helping her). We wanted to try some rolled in various cocoa powders and crushed candy cane, and they also turned out beautifully:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
enhanced.jpg)
4 comments:
Yes, yes I do wish I was invited. But thanks so much for bringing some by for us to try out. They were divine.
Gasp! Those are GORGEOUS. You get over to my house right now and teach me how to do that. Right now!
Perfection! Now when's the wedding again? :)
Yes I do wish I was invited they look professionally done!! Good job.
Post a Comment