
My favorite memory of our wedding day: the down time between all the festivities. I remember just sitting on the stairs with Ty, being wonderfully happy as everyone else set up for the reception. :)
This one's to show off the dress. :)
One of my favorite pictures--Ty and I with our immediate families. We look pretty happy.
It really was a perfect day too. Granted, I was late for my own wedding (not too bad though, and it was the hair-dresser's fault!!!) but other than that it went wonderfully. Both of our faces were sore by the end of the day. :)

Our favorite year of our lives: Fall 2007-Fall 2008. That was the year Ty worked a normal 9-5 job, Ashtyn was just born, and I had just graduated. It was such a relaxing, beautiful time. We loved our old little apartment with all the windows, the neighborhood in Provo, our neighbors, our little girl, and all the time we had to enjoy life.
Christmas 2007.

Our pride and joy, just a few minutes old--August 7, 2007. Look at those fat little knees!!! That's what you get when your baby stays in the oven for an extra week.

Good, good times! And my how it has flown by. It feels like Tyler and I have always been together--we've pretty much always known each other: we met in the second grade. I knew exactly who it was I was marrying and have been pleased with my decision ever since I first made it WELL over 6 years ago. :) Not many husbands are as supportive and care about their wives' happiness as much as mine does. It's wonderful to be in love.
ALSO, here's a cute video of Ashtyn and David if you haven't seen it yet: Two little monkeys.
+crop.jpg)

3 comments:
Wow that about made me cry, nice blog and good memories. Happy six years and thanks for that sweet little grandaughter!
This is my favorite blog ever. Love all the stories and pictures. You guys are way too cute and are so perfect together!!! 6 years is just the beginning for you two!!
Congrats to a wonderful couple!
Post a Comment