Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Apparently, Ashtyn can count!
Today Ashtyn decided to surprise us by counting to ten, by herself! At first she counted to three and I was amazed and excited to show Tyler when he got home, then she counted to six for grandma on the webcam and I was shocked, and then when Tyler got home from school she counted all the way to ten! We didn't even know she could count at all--apparently she's been listening to us more than we thought....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Okay...what a total genius! :)
She is such a doll!
Too bad we don't live closer to you guys...maybe Ashtyn could teach Kailey how to count!
BTW...I love that chair! Where did you get that?
All I can say is WOW, she is only 18 months old!
That's amazing! I can't believe how big she is. They grow up so quickly. I'm discovering that with Landon when he learns how to get into something new. I'm glad all is going well for you maybe we'll get to see you someday!
Holy Cow, she isn't even 1 1/2 yet right? How can she do that. Smart parents yields smart little people I guess. She is so cute. Is she talking a lot. Does she want all of your attention--that is an oldest child thing. They say the IQ drops by 10 points by each drop in birth order.
I remember when out of the blue kobe started counting, it is so exciting when they catch onto something and it's a GOOD SOMETHING!!! Kobe is starting actually count the number of things he sees and 90% of the time he's right. I love it. She is a smarty pants, but what do you expect when she has you guys for parents. She has some "good jeans!"
ains
Well if that wasn't about cute. Ashtyn has such cute expressions when she says thing.
Apparently, Ashtyn IS ADORABLE! And a genius! How cute is that.
Wow Jaime! I was just thinking today how amazing it is that she knows her colors but numbers too--that's incredible! I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering her parents are both doctors :)
Post a Comment