Thursday, April 10, 2014
Saturday at Grandma Bates's
A few weeks ago the girls and I went up to Idaho Falls and spent the day with my mom.
As always, it was a great time.
We started our date off properly with a trip to Love at First Bite.
As far as my kids (and really, my mom and I) are concerned, you haven't lived properly until you've visited this delightful little shop.
The girls like the honey sticks.
My mom and I like the vinegars. Oh how we like the vinegars.
Anyway, after treats and a few (too many) Easter basket stuffers, we played at the "pier".
I liked this picture of Corinne looking at books in front of my mom's big window.
We decided to spend the night. The girls all enjoyed a little breakfast in bed. :)
And no trip to my mom's is complete with out lots of time spent in her yard-of-yards.
This time we went outside the fence and explored along the empty ditch bank, much to the girls' delight.
Madelyn enjoying her banana. :)
Fun trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I went to Love at first bite today! so wonderful! I am glad you clued me in.
Post a Comment