Sunday, April 20, 2014

Conference Weekend

Conference weekend has become quite a holiday for us--we spend time with Grandma and Papa and, very importantly, we make homemade donuts. And we listen to the prophet, of course. :) Good weekend. 

This time was a great treat because we got to meet cousin James for the first time! Tyler's brother Shaun and his wife Megan were up for the weekend as well.




After awhile of not seeing my older girls, I went to investigate what they were up to. I must say, the last thing I expected to find was an entire guinea pig lego city. Papa had found a huge box for the girls to build a "city" in. They loved it; the guinea pigs....not so much. Maddie surprised us by bending down and catching one!






No trip to Gma and Papa's would be complete without a dip in the sandbox. 


or playing a bit of the piano. 


This picture cracks me up--where did that fierce look come from? 



Good weekend! Can hardly wait until next conference weekend.

No comments: