Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Pretty girls
Oh what fun girls we have, and oh how this picture shows their personalities. :)
One day Madelyn actually took a nice, long nap (kind of a rare feat around here), so the girls and I got to play in the snow together. We built this gigantic snow ball (Ashtyn thought it was hilarious that I could hardly move it and needed her help). We also built up snow walls around the bottom of their swing set to make a fort. They pretended the BBQ under the deck was a "Whatsit." What is a Whatsit you might ask? Well, it's a 6 toed, long-horned, 2 clawed, 2 headed monster of course!!! (Got the book at the library and they LOVED it. I think they particularly loved it because the little boy whacked it with a broom "right where it sits down" and twisted the Whatsit's nose. Pretty funny stuff.)
Anyway, it was a wonderfully fun afternoon.
Ashtyn sure does love her baby sister. It's pretty fun to have her be older with this baby. She is always oohing and ah-ing at all her cuteness.
And who wouldn't? Seriously, what an adorable little baby girl we have! :)
She is all sweetness and we love her to pieces. Can't stop kissing those cheeks. :)
Corinne and I have been getting to have a lot more time together now that Ashtyn is in school, and it has been nice. At this age, I remember Ashtyn being a bit more easy to trick into thinking sweeping and dishes and basic housework was actually fun, so it's a bit difficult that Corinne is not so easily fooled. She constantly wants me to play princess with her when Ashtyn is at school, or more precisely, she wants me to "talk the princesses," which means I have to pretend to be one of her little 3-inch princesses and make her talk. Usually Snow White. She doesn't much care for Snow White. Now Cinderella on the other hand, she takes the cake.
I think this picture of Corinne is hilarious. All rag-a-muffin hair and super happy about a green egg she got from the chickens. The girls really like the green eggs and we pretty much get 5 or 6 a week, so they take turns eating them. All-in-all our chickens are amazing producers! We get 3 to 5 eggs every day! :)
Such a pretty little thing. :)
And here's a fun picture of Papa Mayo and our 3 girls. :)
Not much else going one. Tyler turned the big 3-1 this week and enjoyed a homemade dinner of his choice (lasagna and cheesecake), a little family get together, and some new fun stuff for his aquarium, including 2 fish from the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Seriously cute girls! I can't believe how grown up Ashtyn looks in some of the pictures. And what a doll of a baby girl! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment