Here are some fun pictures of our Christmas morning!
Ashtyn is really into the Magic Treehouse series of books, so Santa himself made this amazing treehouse for her! She LOVES it, but doesn't care for the Jack and Annie playmobile figurines that came with it, so her animals usually reside in it (no surprise there).
Corinne is all about princesses and monsters right now, so Santa decided to go with the princess thing and get her a castle and lots of princesses to play with. Have you seen these MagiClip princesses? A-MAZING! SO much better than putting rubber dresses on and off.
Bless the mother who invented them (it had to be a mother who was worn-out of all the dressing and undressing of the rubber-dressed dolls).
Fun day for sure. :)
Here's some pictures from early January.
Enjoying some REALLY long noodles:
Playing dress-up:
Relaxing:
Cute baby Madelyn:
We're all doing pretty well...now. Madelyn gave us a real scare at the end of December when her cold took a turn for the worse and she was having trouble breathing and would have (in my eyes) life-threatening cough attacks. So, we took a trip to the emergency room. Not fun for mommies!!! Poor baby. She is better now though. Corinne has also been sick and she is now doing better, but it sure is hanging on. Anyway, lots of sickness, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we are in the clear.
Also, I got some green eggs. :) YEA!!!
It's a little embarrassing how excited I am about my eggs.
2 comments:
The tree house is in-cred-i-ble!
Love Corrine's hair.
btw. I found a cute/funny poem about a girl named Corrine. I will share...
The tree house is in-cred-i-ble!
Love Corrine's hair.
btw. I found a cute/funny poem about a girl named Corrine. I will share...
Post a Comment