Saturday, March 19, 2011
St. Patrick's Day, Corinne's One-Year Pictures, and other random stuff.
Here's my cutie girls on last St. Patrick's Day and this St. Patrick's Day.
Last year: "Ashtyn, hold on to Corinne so she's up a little and doesn't fall off the couch."
This year: "Ashtyn, hold on to Corinne so she doesn't wiggle so much and fall off the couch."
My how things have changed and yet not at all.
We went easy-sneazy this year with St. Patrick's--colored leprechaun pics and ate corned beef and cabbage.
And now for Corinne's one-year-old pictures! What a cutie. Getting her to hold still was quite the task, but we got some good ones.
As usual, can't decide what I like more: color so you can see all her cute pinkness and bright blue eyes? Black and white? Sepia? Pink background? I dunno. What's your vote?
She is such a FUN kid. Always laughing and squealing and GOING. :)
I think she looks much too old in the picture.
What a pretty little girl she is too. Everywhere I go I get comments of "Oh, what a pretty baby!" I've also gotten comments of, "Someone really likes the sound of her own voice!" or "Wow, she really has quite the temper, doesn't she?" Yes, that's our Corinney--pretty and fiesty. Could be a dangerous combo...
Those were the good pictures. The other 100 or so I took looked something more like these. :)
Other than that, it's life as usual. Corinne and Ashtyn love each other, which warms my heart greatly. :) There always making up some random "game" to play.
or mess to make is more like it.
The weather has been warming up here lately. Last week it finally hit 40, and we even had a few days of low wind, so we headed outside to play! We went on a tricycle ride and played with chalk on the driveway; made me so very anxious for nice weather.
Then a few days later it got clear up to 50, so we went to the park with Dad.
Ashtyn is making me a mud pie for my bday.
I love this picture. :) Too cute.
And last of all for the gmas, a few videos of Corinne playing with her bday toys:
Family News: Tyler has officially decided to do family medicine rather than OB (better life style--yay! we get to see him more!) :) We're planning on doing rural family medicine, so it's the country life for us. :) He's been scheduling his audition rotations for next year and our top 4 choices to go for residency are Yacama, WA; Sierra Vista, AZ; Pueblo, CA; and ....dun, dudda, dun, back here in Casper. :) I'm hoping for one of the first two choices. Warmer and LESS WINDY! All programs are perfect for what he wants to do, which is essentially do learn all the procedures family practioners are qualified to do (scopes, ob, c-sections, etc.), learn more OMM (Osteopathic Manual Manipulation--chiropractic stuff), and stay in the west.
Also, we'll be moving to Idaho Falls in June.
Anyway, I'd better go. Hope you are all well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
They are all so cute but I love the
color photo so you can see all her
pinkness and those big blue eyes.
Thanks for the gma videos. I have only played them 10 times this morning.
I like the full color one the best. I like the blue background with her blue eyes.
Happy Birthday Jaime!
Great news about Tyler. I think a good family practitioner is worth his weight in gold. We love ours here in I.F. I've been going to him since...well, let's just say he delivered me. I would rather go to him than any specialist any day. And I don't know what I'll do when he retires! It's good to hear that a smart, good guy like Tyler is going to be that kind of doctor. Yay!
Post a Comment