I've been trying to get some "2-year-old" photos of Ashtyn, and I have some cute ones, but I think we'll have another little photo shoot sometime this week (weather permiting of course). These pictures I added really show her personality though, so of course we love them. :)


We went to the Heritage Carousel this week with some ladies in the ward and their kiddies. It was a lot of fun--nice park and a fun new activity. Despite me prepping her with photos and youtube videos of carousels, Ashtyn spent the first ride holding onto me like a little monkey and her eyes shut tight (I knew she would--always the cautious one this little girl.) But I eventually got her to ride on a giant sea horse and she seemed to think it was OK.
6 comments:
That first photo is really lovely with the soft blue and gray tones. You take beautiful pictures. Of course with Ashtyn that can't be too hard - she's a darling little girl.
What fun pictures of all of you.
Ashtyn you are a little doll and moms right the pictures did show us what a fun little personality you have!
o my gosh these pictures are so adorable. I just love them!!!!
Super cute pictures! Ashtyn is such a doll! <3
And what an adorable little personality she has!
What great picture and so much fun. Looks like a fun place to be. Ashtyn is so cute as always, they just grow-up to fast.
Post a Comment