The second project was one that Emily helped with. Tyler's and my bedroom needed some decor, and this was a fun art project for me. It's been a long time (high school? first year of college?) that I did anything artistic, and I found it so fulfilling that I've resolved to make it a bigger part of my life again.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
My Christmas Break Projects
I finally finished the projects I started over Christmas break. The first one is a hat I knitted for Ashtyn. Of all the things I have knitted, I think this is the best. For one, it fits! :) Plus, it is just plain cute. I used a pattern I found online.


The second project was one that Emily helped with. Tyler's and my bedroom needed some decor, and this was a fun art project for me. It's been a long time (high school? first year of college?) that I did anything artistic, and I found it so fulfilling that I've resolved to make it a bigger part of my life again.
The second project was one that Emily helped with. Tyler's and my bedroom needed some decor, and this was a fun art project for me. It's been a long time (high school? first year of college?) that I did anything artistic, and I found it so fulfilling that I've resolved to make it a bigger part of my life again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WOw, good job!
Holy crap Jaime! Those pictures you drew are amazing! I would totally buy them and use as decorations in my house! Good job! Oh and the hat is totally cute too.
Love the artwork and the baby hat! I wish I had more time to do activities like these.....somehow, since I have had kids and full time work I have lost the time to do activities I love! What to work your talents!
Jaime you did a great job. I think the model for the hat is absolutely adorable, she should be in a baby book. Ashtyn is so beautiful I can't wait to see her again.
Ashtyn's grown so much and she is totally cute. I love your beenie and art.
Wow. How did you do that? Beautiful.
Post a Comment