Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to reality this week

Well, after a wonderful holiday break, Ty goes back to school this week, and I go back to work. We're both dragging our feet a little about it, but we are also optimistic. Tyler starts two new classes: physical diagnosis (REAL doctor stuff) and physiology. I will only be teaching one section this semester. It meets Thursday and Friday mornings. My work load will be only a fraction of what it was last semester, so it'll be a welcome slower pace.


Asthyn has REALLY enjoyed having her dad home more often; we've all had lots of fun. For Christmas, we got Ashtyn a really cute chair, which she loves. Here are some fun pictures of her on it:





Just a typical lunch with Ashtyn, but you might be able to tell we got a new camera for Christmas. Much better quality and soooo much fun! In fact, I'll include a few pictures I took of my amaryllis this year.


Just for fun with our new camera:





7 comments:

Miranda said...

I love LOVE her face in the first picture! I'm excited about your camera, what kind did you get?

carol said...

Wow so beautiful! Both the flower and my beautiful grandaughter!

Megan Conrad said...

I love her leggings what a cutie

The Jones Family said...

Kobe loved it when we got him his "own" chair. unfortunetly it coverted to the time out chair in his room. Maybe i should rethink that one :) It is a drag going back to work. It is excited though that Tyler is getting closer to the end. ains

RAPN! said...

She is so cute! I love those leg warmers...we are in shorts and tanks here. The weather has been crazy. That camera looks fun! Best of luck in your new semester!

Kimberlee said...

The picture of the flower is beautiful. I'm talking blow-up and hang on your wall kind of beautiful. As is your little girl.

shelley said...

Ashtyn is getting so big and grown-up. It will be fun when the girls can have tea parties together and the hostess will of course be Grandma Carol & Grandma Shelley. What fun we will have!!!