Tuesday, September 23, 2008

White Coat Ceremony

Two Saturdays ago was the White Coat Ceremony for DMU (Des Moines University), officially marking the start of Tyler's medical education. All the students "don" their white coats, sign an honor code, and take an oath. As they progress in their education, their white coats become longer.

Here are some pictures of Tyler and his brother-in-law Jason and of us at the event:




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jaime, you look gorgeous! I love your short hair. Last time I saw you it was long so for me it looks like a new hair cut and it is so cute! oh and congrats to Tyler on his white coat ceremony

shelley said...

How exciting, Tyler you look just like a doctor. Congratulations.
Give Asytyn a kiss for me.

Aunt Shelley

Kimberlee said...

Congrats Tyler! And Janel is right, you look adorable.

Sarah said...

so great. Congrats Tyler. Ashtyn looks so cute!

carol said...

Tyler you're on your way. Congratulation, you can do it!
The picture is wonderful of you, Jaime and sweet baby Ashtyn.
PS Derek said "Way to go, a doctor in the family, yahoo."

Kimberlee said...

What I meant to say is Janel is right you look adorable, JAMIE! I just reread that comment and thought it might be a little confusing. Not that Tyler doesn't look adorable! :)