Ashtyn also discovered mangos this week. I let her suck on the seed of the mango Tyler and I shared for breakfast a few days ago and she LOVED it. Every time she thought we were going to take it away from her (which was every time it slipped from her hands and we picked it up for her) she let us know very vocally that she wanted back, ASAP. Saturday, April 19, 2008
We love parks
We love warm Saturday mornings! Today all three of us went to the park and enjoyed the nice weather. Ashytn loved the swings and going down the slide (on my lap).
Ashtyn also discovered mangos this week. I let her suck on the seed of the mango Tyler and I shared for breakfast a few days ago and she LOVED it. Every time she thought we were going to take it away from her (which was every time it slipped from her hands and we picked it up for her) she let us know very vocally that she wanted back, ASAP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment