Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring baby!

We decided to get some professional pictures of Ashtyn in her springy poka dot dress. We love all those super coupons you get from every photography studio in town when you have a baby. The trick is to STICK TO THE COUPON and not get suckered into buying more, which is very difficult when you have such a cute baby.

Here's our latest though.




4 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

You do have the cutest baby girl in town-hands down. That is the hardest part of those coupons is that they take so many wonderful pictures, it's really hard to just walk away with one cute pose, when there is 6 to choose from. I myself take the free 8x10 or whatever is free and then buy one sheet that has all of the pictures on it. So I get them all, and I just throw it in the scrapbook. It's always the best looking page and the easiest.

Kate said...

Those are darling! So cute.

The Shumways said...

She is such a doll! Those pictures are worth any extra penny you may have spent out side of the coupon. Priceless!

The Jones Family said...

Hiiiii! I was so excited to see your response. I love it, you have a little girl. how old is she and were are you guys living? She is adorable! I wish I would have seen your blog earlier. I was trying to find a dessert with peaches. and your blog had agreat idea, mine did not not go so good today. I'll have to try yours. Also, I just bought a mango the other day for first time, no clue how to pick one out or cut it, but found out quick it had an interesting center.
Great to hear from you. Can't wait for updates. Did I mention it was great to hear from you:>!!! Boy I still love my roommates!
Ains