Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Disneyland!
Such a fun trip to Disneyland!
Grizzly River Run--one of the girls' favorites.
It didn't take Madelyn long to find the bunnies:
We saw so many fun characters! Madelyn went crazy for them.
All us adults enjoyed the California Screamin' roller coaster.
This was actually our first ride--the carousel in Disneyland.
Madelyn and Corinne saw these guys 3 times, and still wanted more hugs from them. :) It was pretty precious.
Such a fun trip!
I hope I never forget how fun it was:
Madelyn mobbing the Disney characters and adamantly declaring that she "wasn't doing any more dark, scary rides!" (anything that got dark scared her the first day--they were so loud!! and really, I'm sorry, but those darn Snow White, and Pinocchio rides are scary!)
Corinne going crazy for the really scary rides--loving the roller coasters and the Tower of Terror.
Ashtyn's cheerful looks of delight and awe as she walked and walked and walked without any complaint--loving every moment of it (well, all except the Tower of Terror--she is not ashamed to hate it and admit her fear!).
My mom and I screaming and laughing hysterically on Space Mountain and Splash Mountain.
Tyler's look of joy and contentment sharing it with his girls for the first time. Shhh, don't tell him I told you, but he even got a little misty-eyed as we walked into the park that first morning. Love him so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment