Friday, July 18, 2014

Ballet Recital

Earlier this summer the older girls took a 6-week ballet class from one of our neighbor girls. It was so easy (both in the same class, just 3 doors down) and fun to watch them get better. I thought Corinne would enjoy the dancing because she is always dancing around the house and that Ashtyn would not particularly enjoy it, but it ended up the opposite: Corinne didn't enjoy being instructed how to dance, but Ashtyn loved it. In the end, they both liked it though and now they both say they are sad it is over. I think the most surprising thing to me of all was how after the recital, after dancing in front of all those people, Ashtyn came running down and said, "that was so awesome!" Good for her. :)

Here they are before the dance. I can't believe I got their hair in buns. They sat at the computer and watched some dancing from Swan Lake while I combed their hair.







Corinne is trying to remember not to pretend to be a dog in this picture.... :)
 






Cute girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They were adorable