Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Birthday time!
Ah! someone turned 4!
And what a stellar party she had! This girls has been excited about turning 4-years-old since at least Thanksgiving time. Her life revolved around her birthday and what the party was going to be like, so I had to deliver.
We painted rainbow pictures.
We made rainbow circle dangly things. (My favorite party by the way.)
We played fun party games.
We ate fun party food.
And of course, we ate rainbow cake. :)
Even the day before was fun--all our baking and party prep (and sampling).
Corinne woke up full of spunk in her step and danced around all day.
I hope I never forget how she stamped her food, clenched her fists and could barely stop from hollering at the top of her voice, "I love it! I love it! I love it!"
And wow, this girl is fun. She told her first real joke the other day and it was pretty darn cute.
"What kind of gum does a bee chew?"
"bumble gum!"
Then she laughed and laughed and explained it to us. :) Thank you Great-Grandma Wright!
Corinne is quite the sweet, tender-hearted girl. She might turn vegetarian on us because she thinks it is sad that the animals have to die for us to eat them. She pulls quite the elaborate sad face when she says this too.
Corinne has loads of energy. She is always hopping, skipping or twirling about. She loves to show off her perfect toe point, loves to dig in the mud, and loves to play imaginary games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment