Sunday, August 25, 2013
Scoutin' and Slidin'
Man I get a lot more done when Ty's at work. :) I hate it when he works nights for a month, but a night shift every now and again = me getting all sorts of things accomplished.
Like getting photos of the camera and onto the blog. :)
Here are some fun pictures of when we went to Scout Mountain with friends.
These two little girls are pretty good little friends. :)
Poor little Corinne. She had a rough time that day. Tried my patience to be sure. I can't decide if this picture is cute, kind of funny, or just plain sad. Poor, poor Corinne. Sometimes she just has bad days....
Gotta love a toddler with a messy face! We met Margaret when she was just a few months old, so it has been fun to watch her grow.
These last few days have been killer--summer vacation is almost over, and I'm not happy about it! It's been hard for me to not woefully count down every day; 5 days left, 4 days left....
What, oh what, are we going to do without Ashtyn around?! I love her and she's Corinne's "bestest friend." I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there will be a way to keep Corinne happy besides making toys "talk" all day long.....
Maybe just play slip n'slide all day, everyday while we can? The girls and I had a great time slippin' and slidin' and coolin' off.
And of course there is sweet baby Madelyn. She turned 9 months old the other day and is now crawling all around exploring. It's been cute to see her curiosity and watch her scoot around, checking the house out. She sometimes even gives me kisses! She's growing up way to fast too. Corinne at least once a day says that she just "wants baby to stay a baby!" I often agree!
Past that we're just loving Tyler's more relaxed 2nd year schedule, enjoying the bounty of our garden, trying to have fun and get ready for school to start up again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhh, good times!
Post a Comment