Thursday, November 1, 2012
Happy Halloween!
Yea! We love Boo at the Zoo. :) It was extra nice to spend some time with Derek, Liz and Jaxe.
Jaxe had an adorable Cat-in-the-Hat costume while Ashtyn was a Candy Corn Witch and Corinne, well, she thought she was a princess, but really she was dressed in Ashtyn's Dorothy costume from a few years back. This was the 3rd time she got to dress up for Halloween and this time she wanted her Dorothy dress and that was just all there was to it! :)
These 2 are just a little less than 3 months apart--so fun to grow up together.
And look at this photo op! Dorothy found her yellow brick road. :)
Who would have known that just a few short hours from this Corinne would be barfing her guts out? Poor girl--all night long she was throwing up. :( At least we were done with all the playing.
The day before Halloween Ashtyn had her school Halloween party and Corinne and I went to help. Mostly I cleaned up messes and Corinne ate frosting (we were at the frost-your-own-cupcake table).
After that we decided to check out the pumpkin patch here in Pocatello and had a good time. The kids loved climbing in and around this gigantic tractor.
And some how I let them talk me into the corn maze. Corinne and I had already been on a good 3-mile walk that morning, so by the time we'd been in the dumb corn maze for FOREVER and Corinne was bleeding ("paper" cut on a corn husk) and wanted me to carry her, I was done! We baled (did I mention I'm over 8 months pregnant now???). They liked it though.
AND we got to go on a horse-drawn wagon ride! :) Nice big draft horses, which the girls thought was just awesome. OK, so did I. :)
And, not that anyone cares but me, BUT, Corinne was also accident-free. We are doing sooo good with the potty training. :)
And last, but not least, Sunday we carved pumpkins. Ashtyn designed the cat one all by herself. We suggested that during her quiet time she draw up some designs and came up with that one as her favorite. Pretty cute. Corinne wanted a "happy one."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love it! glad potty training is going well. Cute halloween kiddos! Now that it's november, anxious to hear news. :)
Wow, great minds think alike. Out happy pumpkin looked almost just like ya'll's! The cat is super cute though. Ada would be so jealous.
I like you jack-o-lantern belly. It's very cute.
And I'm happy for you and Corinne with no accidents too! It's so nice when they get it down. I just wish they would stay that way once they were there. But we enjoy it when they are doing great and endure the short spurts in between. Congrats!
Look at your cute pumpkin belly. So dang fun.
Yep, I'm anxious to hear news, too! And way to have Corinne potty-trained! I love the "we" because it's absolutely a group effort!
Post a Comment