Sunday, May 15, 2011

Playing hard and packing up

On nice days we head out to the park to play. On not so nice days, we pack.

Both of the girls love the park; however, Corinne is a bit of a hazard. She has no fear and just tries to walk strait off the slides and such--and she thinks it is hilarious when her mom runs around catching her. We're actually taking a little "park break" to see if she will forget that little game and play it safer next time we go back. :)






Here's a picture of Corinne running too. It's hilarious to watch--her body is going every which direction and she can really get some speed behind her. :)

Picnic in the park. :)


Corinne is also a bit obsessed with shoes--here she is wearing some of Ashtyn's.


Last week we went out with some friends and played in the sand all day. It was great. Ashtyn and Addie had quite the fun time digging in the dirt and pretending to see "sea creatures" in the lake.


I thought this picture was too cute. :)

And of course, the packing. We'll be moving in less than a month, so I've been trying to get things organized, which always seems to be two steps forward and one step back. (Pack a box then spend forever cleaning up the mess either I've created while "organizing" or the girls have created while staying out of the way.) 

In all of our moving, I've found that I like to have each room or area be a designated color and the boxes to have corresponding colored stickers or tape. Makes it easy for everyone who unloads the truck.

Well, the girls had other plans with the stickers. :) They played with these little dot stickers forever while I packed up some things. Corinne continues to bring them to me so I can stick them on her nose. :)


And last but not least, here is Corinne and he little lovey, a frog. She kisses it and loves it and rocks it and lays on it and cuddles it--all pretty cute. If you ask her what a frog will say she says, "rrrBBBBt" and tries to jump.


This will probably be our last family blog post for awhile--we'll see how things go, but with the move and work and a family reunion coming up, I'm thinking we'll have our hands full. Idaho here we come!

2 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Those girls are so cute!! I think you move more than anyone I know. Good luck and have fun

Christia said...

Good luck with the move!! Idaho or bust!

PS your girls are darling, as always :)