Friday, December 10, 2010
Chirstmas Dresses
What pretty little girls I have.
They both loved their Christmas dresses (Corinne seemed to think hers tasted good?)! Admittedly, it is so fun to have little girls to dress up in things. And really, they're a perfect mix (I'm glad that so far I don't have super girly girls). Ashtyn loves to paint toe nails and cook in her little kitchen, but she also loves to play with a hammer and nails and hates to wear tutus and frilly dress-up clothes. And Corinne, well perhaps it is too early to tell, but as I've said before she's shaping up to be my little wild child. Right now her favorite things are balls and WWF-wrestling stuffed animals. That being said, she's also a sweet little baby who loves to give hugs and cuddles (just not for any length of time).
Corinne got to try mangos for the first time this week and, of course, they were a huge hit. She sucked the seed dry. :) She's a great little eater and pretty much loves whatever I give her--especially real people food all mashed up.
Unfortunately this video is too dark and by the time I thought to have Tyler start recording, the game was getting old. It's still pretty cute though. When she first started playing peek-a-boo she would SCREAM and laugh when she took the cloth away from her face. Cracked us all up. :)
Hope you all have a great Christmas-y week. :) We're enjoying the holidays at our house!
P.S. If you want to see some great winter pictures of my mom's backyard, head over to Emily and I's Everyday Art blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jaime- your girls are SO big! What a beautiful family you have! Are girls fun?!?
*Aren't girls fun?!?
Post a Comment