Ashtyn all decked out in her chef's hat and apron, making treats for family home evening:
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Life Lately
Ashtyn's favorite part of the day: when Daddy comes home.

Ashtyn all decked out in her chef's hat and apron, making treats for family home evening:
.JPG)
Tyler and I have been listening to the whole Harry Potter series on audio over the past year (which is fantastically done and we highly recommend it) but now we're finished and aren't sure what to listen to next--any good audio book recommendations out there?
Ashtyn all decked out in her chef's hat and apron, making treats for family home evening:
Life's been good and easy lately. I'm still really enjoying not working.... :) I can't believe all the free time I have now! And how much more relaxed I feel. Now if only I could sleep better, I'd be set. I've reached that wonderful stage of pregnancy where trying to get comfortable at night, and stay comfortable, is nigh impossible. Between being too hot 90% of the time and having this mass that prevents me from sleeping anywhere but directly on my side (which causes my hip to fall asleep) I'm pretty much tired all the time now. And since I don't expect to sleep through the night once the baby is born anyway (only one more month!), I've just resolved myself to being tired. C'est la vie, eh?
Things are going great though. Tyler has had a nice, relatively slow start to the semester and has his schedule all worked out for studying for the board exams now, so that's what he'll be doing: studying, studying, studying. When not studying or playing with Ashtyn (which usually takes its form in wrestling or Ashtyn "teaching" him how to do everything from playing with her kitchen to singing songs to the proper way to color, somersault and even talk) then he spends time with his fish aquarium:
Hope you are all well! Until next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Jamie, that's awesome! I LOVE the Harry Potter books on Audio as well! I love the guy who reads them! I have them on my IPOD, and have listened to the whole series multiple times now! I justify enjoying a "book" by listening to audio books...because then I can craft, sew, cook, or do laundry too! :) Ashtyn is so cute! I love her little hat and apron! I need me a girl one of these days!! You look absolutely GORGEOUS! You are so cute pregnant! I loved your outfit on Sunday! You always look so beautiful! Hang in there for a few more weeks! I feel like I still get more sleep after the baby comes then when I'm pregnant! We're excited for you!
You have NEMO! :) Ashtyn is a doll like always! And I'm home pretty much every day, so if you want to get together and talk cloth diapers, let me know :)
Some good ideas for you...CS Lewis The Chronicles of Narnia, Reliquery by Douglas Preston, The Tale of Despereaux, Great Expectations, The Hobbit...Just a few ideas. When I worked and traveled I always did book on tape/cd! Have fun!
Yay for one month of pregnancy left!!
Fun pictures, wow!! I'm sorry you aren't sleeping well, I've been there. Have you tried one of those pregnancy pillows? They're supposed to be awesome - they go between your legs and I've heard they help a lot. We listened to Harry Potter on Audio Book on the way to Idaho and it was amazing. I'll think about it and let you know what I recommend... :)
Aquarium looks beautiful Tyler!
Jon and I have listened to all the Fablehaven books (the fifth one is coming out in march) on tape and they are FANTASTIC. The reader is incredible, it is almost like watching a movie. They are so good and we've really loved listening to them together.
Post a Comment