We busted out the finger paints this week and Ashtyn had a great time. She kept saying "I mixing!" as she'd smear paint everywhere with her legs. Have I mentioned one of my favorite finds for art projects? Meat freezer paper. It's wonderful! $5 gets you this awesome white paper lined with plastic on one side. I tape it to my floor and let her go to town with crayons, acrylic paints, finger paints, etc. The plastic makes it so nothing bleeds through (not that that means nothing gets on the floor, but still). She thinks it's fun to have something so big to color on. Anyway, I love it and we use it all the time.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Who needs fingers...
...when you've got toes!
.JPG)
We busted out the finger paints this week and Ashtyn had a great time. She kept saying "I mixing!" as she'd smear paint everywhere with her legs. Have I mentioned one of my favorite finds for art projects? Meat freezer paper. It's wonderful! $5 gets you this awesome white paper lined with plastic on one side. I tape it to my floor and let her go to town with crayons, acrylic paints, finger paints, etc. The plastic makes it so nothing bleeds through (not that that means nothing gets on the floor, but still). She thinks it's fun to have something so big to color on. Anyway, I love it and we use it all the time.
We busted out the finger paints this week and Ashtyn had a great time. She kept saying "I mixing!" as she'd smear paint everywhere with her legs. Have I mentioned one of my favorite finds for art projects? Meat freezer paper. It's wonderful! $5 gets you this awesome white paper lined with plastic on one side. I tape it to my floor and let her go to town with crayons, acrylic paints, finger paints, etc. The plastic makes it so nothing bleeds through (not that that means nothing gets on the floor, but still). She thinks it's fun to have something so big to color on. Anyway, I love it and we use it all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That daughter of yours, I'm expecting great things from her. She is so bright and creative!!
Jaime you do so many creative great projects with Ashtyn, I need to do more with Landon. I hope everything is going great and wish we lived closer and could get together. Have a great day!
Post a Comment