Also, I've had a lot of people ask me about work lately (I guess I forget to write about everything except Ashtyn). Teaching is going much better for me this semester. It hasn't consumed every moment of my life trying to prepare for class, I'm much more confident and know what I'm doing, and it's been nice to only teach 2 times a week rather than 4. In the summer I'll be teaching 3 times, but I think it'll go just fine because by then I'll REALLY know what I'm doing. :) I'm not convinced teaching is for me though; I've come to realize that there really is a difference between doing science and telling people about what others have done--a difference that I thought I wouldn't care about. Well, come to find out I do care about it, and I miss doing research--a bit. We'll see though. I'm not unhappy in my job, so my plan is to just roll with the punches for now, get more experience and maybe see about other options in the future. Also, I might still have the chance to teach an upper-division Molecular Biology class, which would be much more fulfilling that the 100-level Medical Microbiology that I'm doing now. We'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yup it is fixed! Ashtyn looks too cute with her little pigtails.
Happy Birthday to you, and have a fun day.
Happy Birthday Jaime! I left you a note on Facebook but don't know how often you check it. Hope your day is wonderful. And as always Ashton looks like such a doll- love the pigtales!
Ashtyn is very cute! I am glad I can comment on your blog now. Sorry I haven't written back in a while. Paul is gone.
Yes I am glad your comment are fixed. I miss not being able to communicate. Hope you had a great Birthday. Ashtyn is just adorable I can't wait to see both of you soon.
Post a Comment