Look what I did mom!
Silly me. I thought that if she had a spoon in each hand I could slip a 3rd spoon full of food into her mouth. Nope, she was sure she needed all 3 spoons. To add to the difficulty of the situation, she sometimes is no longer satisfied with me just loading her spoon and giving it to her so she can put it in her own mouth. Now she thinks she wants to scoop the food herself, but she can't really so I end up guiding her hand for her. She thinks it's pretty fun to be so big.
Ashtyn has also learned to give kisses! It's so cute and sweet. We'll say, "Ashtyn, can I have a kiss?" and she'll just lay one on us--right on the lips. She is really sweet and affectionate that way. She likes to give hugs and kisses to us and to her dolls.
Ashtyn has a super funny pouty face, as you can see. She thought it was really funny that she fell over and the pillow fell on her (picture on the left). Then about 2 seconds later she was not at all amused that she was stuck (picture on the right).
5 comments:
I think kisses is one of my favorite things. I love it when kobe jumps on the couch next to me and then sit end leans in and I think ok what are you up to and he leans in to give a kiss..and then jumps down and plays. Makes you wander what is going through their heads. The whole independce things just gets better, but they only seem more fun as they get older. Cute pow-D face :) even then their cute. Congrats on the job and it working out. Love ya, ainslie
She is th e funniest little girl. I can't wait to live by you guys. Then maybe she'll get to know us and we can play too!Em
HELLO HELLO!!! I love finding new people on blogger! How are you? Ashtyn is a doll. So cute. Funny how they get big, huh? Man, do we miss ya'll. You can check us out too if you want: 3littlenewbees.blogspot.com .... much love.
I love all those baby pictures. She is the perfect little doll with her spoons and mess's and kisses. She is the best.
She is the cutest little rug-rat!! I love all her cute pictures. She is such a fun doll.
Post a Comment